How We’re Different
When you contact Charles G. Pitman Attorneys at Law, you will immediately notice that we focus on our clients. It begins with our friendly and professional team, but we also back it up with our Client Advocate, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,and The Pitman Promise!
Charles G. Pitman Attorneys at Law, is the first and only law firm in Alabama to have a Client Advocate on our team. Tristram Evans is our Client Advocate and he works to:
- Receive compliments for attorneys and staff.
- Make sure attorneys and staff who are complimented by our clients receive the proper recognition.
- Talk to our clients if they are unhappy with the legal process.
- Take steps to remedy any client concerns.
- Offer same day response to any client complaint.
- Perform random client surveys to make sure we are meeting our goals of personal attention.
Our Client Advocate has direct access to all attorneys to resolve clients’ concerns and anything told to him about your case is protected by the client confidentiality imposed on our law firm. Mr. Evans may be reached at (855) 4‑PITMAN.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No lawyer can ethically guarantee the outcome of your case and neither can we. However, our firm is committed to quality work, personal attention, and client satisfaction that we will give you Our Personal Guarantee: If you are not 100% completely satisfied with the way we treat you and your case, during the first 30 days after hiring our firm, you may take your file, no attorney fees and no questions asked.
The Pitman Promise
You’re not a case number, you are a person, and we treat you that way. Here’s our promise to you:
- If we miss your call, your phone call will be returned promptly.
- You will get regular updates on your case.
- We will explain your legal rights in plain English without legal mumbo-jumbo.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- If you can’t come to our office, we’ll come to you.
- We will assist you with car repairs (Qualifying Cases).
- We get paid only when you collect.